Saturday, July 19, 2014

Invitation to New Dragonologist Members!

We have many approve new authors.  I am hoping they will start putting short stories and dragon information here soon.  The website is almost complete. The previews of the site have been very very exciting. We will move this blog to the site's blog once it is done.

I found this artist and he gave me permission to post his dragon.  I thought it wonderful and a unique facial structure.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I.  His name is Kurt Brugel.

Check this for more!

Those of you who have accepted your author status, please post quips, information on your books.. your dragons ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments will be moderated to ensure appropriate dragon supporters. Knights and other evil villains will not be posted.