Unenlightened Dragonologist could pick up a few pointers from this film.
As an Enlightened Dragonologist I will point out just a few you should take particular not of:
1. Do not antagonize your dragon. (He may threaten to drop you off a cliff.)
2. Keep items around for your dragon to entertain themselves. ie. logs, sheep, fish etc.
3. Do not try to control baby dragons. Go with the flow, or flight, as the case may be.
4. Stroke, pet, nuzzle, scratch your dragon often. They love gentle human contact.
5. Avoid dragon slobber. It is difficult to get out of clothing.